The thighs are the primary spot of the women’ body, where the fat usually accumulated and can be noticed quickly. Thus, the ladies who have excess weight are particularly miserable with the look of their thighs.
If you want to get rid of the excess inner thigh fat, you need to incorporate a healthy eating regimen full of vegetables and non-fat foods consolidated in combination with physical activities.
The proper activities refer to workout that is especially focused on eliminating the inner thigh fat. The physical activities beneath focus on the thighs that can be consolidated with a decent measure of cardio and an balanced eating regimen will help in making the thigh zone fit.
1. COSSACK SQUAT
- Beginning position – remain with your feet more extensive than your shoulders and the arms loose by the sides.
- Squat as far as you can to one side, keeping the other leg as straight as you can. In the meantime lower the torso forward and cross arms before you, to keep up proper balance.
- Go back to the beginning position and play out the routine on the opposite side. That finishes one full rep.
DO 3-4 SETS OF 8-12 REPS ON BOTH SIDES.
2. CRISS-CROSS POWER JACKS
Focuses on: the inner thigh, connects with your entire body and builds your heart beat.
- Beginning position – remain with your feet together, take a full breath in.
- While exhaling, hop with the feet out wide and cross arms overhead.
- Cross your legs, putting one leg in front of the other leg, and also cross the arms on your torso.
- Repeat by exchanging sides each time.
FINISH THE EXERCISE FOR 30-40 SECONDS AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN.
3. INNER THIGH BLASTER
Focuses on: works on your legs and particularly the internal thighs
Beginning position – remain with your lower arms further from a sturdy seat, clutching the seat with the right hand.
Spread your feet and use a little, soft ball or a pad to place between the internal thighs.
Raise the heels and put your balance on the feet and put the left hand on the hip.
Bending the knees, drop down an inch and continue pushing on the ball, keeping the center tight.
Lift the hips in the previous position, lift the left arm overhead and press the ball for half a minute
DO 30 REPS ON EACH SIDE.
4. TREE LEAN TO SIDE LUNGE
Focuses on: the internal thighs as well as on the thighs, hips, core and whole lower body.
- Beginning position – maintain a straight position with the feet together and arms put overhead.
- Bend the spine, with the arms and shoulders go left while the hips move right.
- Moving the arms up and over, make a half circle in your right.
- Move the left leg out for a jump, put it in the lunge with the left hand laying on the thigh and the right touching the ground.
- Pushing on the floor, do the curve and the turn around and come back to the horizontal lean position.
DO 10 REPS AND REPEAT ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE.
5. SCISSOR LEG PLANK
Focuses on: your internal thighs, glutes chest, core and arms
- Beginning position – a full planked position, maintaining the balance with the upper body.
- Move your feet from each other, attempt to open the legs as wide as possible, pressing gradually your inward thighs to slide the feet back together.
DO 2 SETS OF 15 REPS EACH.
6. SQUEEZE AND LIFT
Beginning position – laying on your side, keep a little soft ball between your ankles
Put your right hand under the head to support it and keeping the left hand bowed before the trunk to balance out your body.
Pushing your internal thighs, secure the ball between the thighs
Raise the legs 6 inches above floor, keeping the ball between the ankles.
Remain in this position until you count to 5 and put your body down gradually.
DO 10 REPS AND REPEAT ON EACH SIDE.